Tackle Monte Molare, the highest point along the Amalfi peninsula and part of the Lattari Mountains, on this half-day guided hike. At the top, take in views of the Amalfi Coast and the Campania and Lazio regions. Wear hiking or trail running shoes and pants to protect you from the thick vegetation.
- Experience picturesque views from the top of Monte Molare
- Adventurous travelers will enjoy this unique perspective of the Amalfi Coast
- Navigate this hike with the help of an experienced guide
- Hiking or trail running shoes and pants are recommended
- Monte Faito
- Monte Faito, 80050 Pimonte, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
- you can come by car or by funicolar. CABLE CAR. You can get the funicolar from Castellammare di Stabia.
- This activity ends back at the meeting point.
Where you’ll be
- My guide