Hike the Amalfi Coast over five days, following a 46-mile (75-km) route from Cava de Tirreni to Punta Campanella with a guide. You’ll escape the tourist crowds, and instead discover sweeping views over the UNESCO-listed coastline with a local who knows the area intimately. Accommodation and meals are not included, giving you the freedom to stay and eat where you want.
- Learn about the geology and nature of the Amalfi Coast as you walk
- Find the hiking trails that might be tricky to find as a tourist alone
- Enjoy a challenging yet fun hike, chosen for its impressive views
- Finish at Punta Campanella, the famous coastal nature reserve
“great for groups”, “great for teams”, and “great for team-building”Enzo Masullo
Where you’ll be
- Equipment: 4 Poles or hiking sticks available for you.